One Note Documents
OneNote is a free-form information gathering application from Microsoft which allows you to add a mixture of hand written and typed text, drawings, screen clippings, photos and audio commentary content to s a single document. Many professionals now use it extensively instead of paper based note. It works on almost all browsers and devices. The chief competitor is Evernote.
Using OneNote you can:
- Use it on PCs, tablets and phones
- Insert text, handwriting, photos, audio and video
- Embed spreadsheets and Visio flowcharts and perform simple calculations
- Mix up all of these features into a single document
- Manage meetings integrated with Outlook