The advantage of modern CRM systems are that they are really intuitive and easy to use. Our aim is to make you self-sufficient by transferring as much knowledge to you as possible. We will of course always be there to support you if you get stuck, or if you need to do something complex.
We recommend a ‘train the trainer’ approach as it is generally the most cost-effective option. Trainers are typically a small group of ‘Champions’ chosen from each or your business areas. These individuals become the ‘go to’ people for their respective departments and will train new starters, handle system queries and make recommendations for system improvements on an ongoing basis.
Staff training is generally delivered as a joint effort using your Champions and OPAL staff. This will include generic system training and information on processes specific to your business.
Technical administrator training will also be provided and this will cover administration and configuration of the system. Topics covered will include managing access for users, integrations and how to make configuration changes to the user interface, processes and business rules. This will enable you modify the system as your business evolves over time.
OPAL can provide standard or tailored training materials as required.
Microsoft provide a starting point for training materials with each edition and provide video and written resources that you can be used to support your deployment.
Items included in the kit are:
eBooks for end users
- Start working in CRM
- Import contacts into CRM
- Intro to business processes
- Meet your service goals with SLAs and entitlements
- Give great customer service with CRM
- Use CRM knowledge base articles to help your customer
- Go mobile with CRM for tablets
- Go mobile with CRM for phones express
- 5 cool things you can do with CRM for tablets
- Introducing Microsoft Social Engagement
eBooks for admins
- Customize a business process
- Create or customize system dashboards
User guide and quick ref
- Quick ref card for customer service reps
- CRM Basics for sales pros and service reps
- CRM for Outlook Basics
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 2015 Update 1 User Guide